Friday, January 25, 2008

Rushing to beat School!

I start school next monday, so Jason and I are both hard at work trying to get Chapter 2 done.

I finished coding all (but one) of the monsters, and fixed a variety of bugs in the process. I should be able to start setting up the cinematics and debugging the chapter this weekend (for a release next week).

Jason continues to work on Chapter 3, while providing me with some art bits for Chapter 2 whenever I need something extra. He has nearly completed all the maps for Chapter 3, and then he'll have to draw up a monster (or two) for it.

We've got quite a few surprises in store for everyone. If you think you saw everything there was to the game in Chapter 1, you are sorely mistaken. In fact, Chapter 1 will be quite different than you remember... =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like its going great, can't wait for the next demo.