Monday, January 14, 2008

Before School Begins!

So school starts for me in two days, so I am trying to get some stuff done. Seeing as how Chapter 2 is finished (map wise and sprite wise), I have decided to work on some other miscellaneous sprites that will be needed in the near future. I manage to get some number sprites for the map change that will display the needed players to warp to another map. Also, I have been concepting a creation for "fun" *wink wink*, so don't expect anything from it hehe! Also please note, Matt will be posting/editing these with his added works to update you on the coding side of things.

Here goes a little something I was "just" messing with, but of course I have to leave it secret:
EDIT: Matt is a party pooper and made me remove it so it wouldn't ruin the surprise, sorry guys haha!
What deadly things could this creature hold, or am I just merely teasing you guys with my boredom!? Only time will tell muahahahaha!

No comments: