Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I <3 Fajitas

So I spent most of my morning/evening finishing up the boss for Chapter 3, and boy is he epic. But the good news is, I finished him faster than I had originally expected. What does that mean exactly? Well, he was the biggest obstacle in the demo to create, art wise, which means I should be able to fly through the map making process a lot faster.

I am wanting to go back and edit some mountain/rock tiles because I am unhappy with the way they turned out. If any of you are curious, I posted a picture awhile back showing a small section of them:


Unfortunately for me, rocks are one of the more pain in the ass tiles to create, but I will manage, even if it costs me some hair!

As an added note, I start school tomorrow, which I am not looking forward to, but this shouldn't delay production because Matt still has enough content to work with.

So until next time!

No comments: