Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So....Sleepy....ZzZzZzzz

So yeah, I have stayed up for 2 days in a row working on some additions to the website. The first thing, which is still a heavy WIP, however the basic layout is in for testing, which is an interactive flash guide so we can get rid of the .PDF in the .zip file.

Heres the guide, please note that only one character class is selectable right now; the fighter. Also, there will be a loading screen once I finish this:

http://www.grungemedia.com/dkseries/Wanderlust/WanderlustGuide/



The second addition I created was an MP3 player that we can place on our main website, coded in flash. I didn't really want to use a default one, so I decided I would make my own(I have never made an MP3 player in flash before, mostly just websites and games). I knew what I wanted from the get-go so that helped out a lot: I wanted to create a dynamic MP3 player that I could easily drop new music in and it would easily make it available for others to listen to, but damn, it literally took me from 6pm till 6:30am NONSTOP getting it to work.

Anyhow here is the simple MP3 player. All the music on there is the MP3 quality versions of the Midis that you can hear in Wanderlust, created by our kick ass musician Skyler Stone:

http://www.grungemedia.com/dkseries/Wanderlust/WanderlustMP3/

So hope you guys enjoy those, I will have more updates with them in the coming weeks, so stay tuned.

Now if you will excuse me, I need sleep....

No comments: