Friday, May 23, 2008

Magic Goal!

Well, now that I have gotten through the spring 08 semester, I'm back in action on coding the remaining features of Wanderlust: Rebirth. Tonight, I got started on the final Character Class - The Elementalist (formerly known as the Mage). I also fixed quite a few bugs with the Alchemist through playtesting, and added an additional option to the option menu (allowing players to choose which color their character will be, of the 4 colors red, blue, yellow, and purple).

I also revamped the Skill Menus for all character classes. Since we're going to need images for the Mage's Skill Menu, we figured we would do the same for the other 3 classes as well...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going to be a friggen awesome update next =D

Score_Under said...

I subscribed to the RSS... Yay me!

Also, I can't wait for the next update - Although when it comes: "Downloading..." *looks at clock in bottom right* 14:07... 23:50... 04:12... Done!