Saturday, May 3, 2008

Gettin' closer...

We worked on Wanderlust again yesterday, for quite a few hours. Jason finished re-fitting all but one map (I think he redid about 5 so far) and I have integrated 4 of them back into the chapter. I also finished implementing the necessary cinemas and encounters for Chapter 2, which means...

We played Chapter 2! It was great!

I've still got to put in some flavor cinemas and another badge, as well as recode the rating system. After that, it's all debugging and then release! YAY!

3 comments:

,,l,, said...

Awesome! I want to see some WL by next weekend. ;)

Alehkhs said...

Great news!
Looking forward to it!

Matthew Griffin said...

Next week? Actually, that's a real possibility depending on my school-work schedule.

No promises though. We'll announce the release of the game at least a day in advance.